Remove this ad

tinman

superstar

#21 [url]

Jul 23 13 5:14 AM

Thank you Eric. Please bring the tables, just in case. I guess in a weird kind of way, it is a good thing if we run out of tables. That would mean a very full and active flea market.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

tinman

superstar

#27 [url]

Jul 25 13 12:10 PM

I look forward to seeing you there! I also understand that Josh will be bringing a newbie as well.  We should be meeting newbie Dave Elia and he is enthusiastic to seeing what we do. Dave will be bringing his Hero Clix along for a demonstration and Josh says that if there is room, he'll have CY6 for a demo or a quick dog fight. We may have space to have both demonstrated.

Saturday is shaping up to be a good day!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#28 [url]

Jul 25 13 7:37 PM

Hi, Mark.If there are not, we could always set up another game.  Many of us have the rules and models.  Want to bring along your fancy mats and balloon?  

-wargaminginmaine

I would I'm sandwiching my the game day/trip to bath between two bike workouts so I'll be traveling light.

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Jul 29 13 4:36 AM

PIcked up some good stuff at the flea market!

Thanks to Dean for offering up some good back issue magazines, two scenery pieces, and the special order "Edge of Empire" book.

Hotspur HIstoricals had some great deals on Warlord and Perry products, plus a smattering of other cool items.  Thanks to Eric for being so generous in his prices.  In picking up 120+ 28mm Prussian SYW, not sure I'll be turning to 15mm for that scale at this point.

Thanks to Wayne for such an incredible deal on the Dacians/Celts/Germans.  Been working on Romans and Celts with the nephews, and although we got a long way to go, I was interested in bulking up on Rome's barbarian enemies.

Also, special thanks to the various folks who brought the Wings of War games.  Got a chance to learn the rules system and have a good time with those!  Caused me to buy the older versions of the game from Chris' table, too ... lol.

And lunch from that Mexican restaurant was very good.

Thanks to all who helped make it a super day!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help