Remove this ad

Lead

Sep 26 10 10:28 AM

Tags : :

Hi, folks.

We could use some help at the registration desk for October 16th.  Its generally a matter of handing out name badges, taking money for walk-in registrations, and helping GMs if they need it.  We could use two people in the morning (8 or 8:30 - 12) and one person for the afternoon (12-4).  

Please post if you are available to help.

Thanks

Dean

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Sep 26 10 11:09 AM

Hi, Mike

That is great!  Thanks very much.  I accepted a new position at school and have done little else since.  I apologize for being so behind in planning and correspondence.

Dean

Quote    Reply   

tinman

superstar

#3 [url]

Sep 26 10 3:27 PM

Congrats on your new position! I'm not cranky, not picking on any lack of response, or anything else, I was pointing out the PM only for redundancy in my communications.

Let me know what time you need me there to help set up, etc.

Mike

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Sep 28 10 7:17 PM

My wife just shot me out of the water for Oct 16. Her reason, Maine is too cold. What can I tell you she is central american. The farther north the colder is the reasoning. This kind of sucks because I had a blast last year.

Quote    Reply   

fubar

superstar

#6 [url]

Sep 29 10 10:00 AM

I'll be there early (hopefully with a nephew or two in tow) to help set up, and I'll stay late to help break it down.

NIVEN

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

tim

superstar

#8 [url]

Sep 30 10 8:51 AM

Hey Dean

You can have me for whichever spot you need.

Tim R

"In great deeds, something abides. On great fields, something stays." -- J.L. Chamberlain from dedication of Maine monuments at Gettysburg 1888

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Oct 15 10 5:39 AM

Hey guys,
     I really wish i could be there tomorrow, however my gaming life has been suffering lately due to a rediculous work schedule. With a little luck everything will quiet down soon and I'll see you all in February. Have fun. -Mark

We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. George S. Patton

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Oct 15 10 5:07 PM

Sorry you can't make it, Mark. 
Why are you reading this? Why aren't you at work?!
Bob

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help